1st CompanyUK is an employment agency, placing Temporary and Permanent Social Care and Support Staff to our valued clients with special needs such as autism, learning disabilities, elderly, Mental Health and Complex needs amongst others. Our service users are the centre of everything we do, by doing so we ensure that they get the support that truly meets their needs and expectations. We value people for who they are, and we expect everyone we support to be respected in society. Nobody should be held back from achieving their dreams because of their disability. We believe that with the right support everyone can live the life they choose.
Working with 1st Company- We believe that everyone should be treated fairly, rewarded and recognized for their outstanding achievements. We encourage our staff to benefit from further training to fulfil their job requirements and reward them with a salary fitting of the experience. 1st Company is a friendly organisation offering flexible working hours.
As a Support Worker to our clients in Lytham St Annes ; your role will be to support a number of individuals with varying needs whilst living in supported Accommodation.
· To support, encourage and work co-operatively with colleagues to maintain high standards of care and support, and in meeting the needs of residents at all times
· To ensure the safety and wellbeing of the residents and to accept responsibility for their health and safety as well as that of your colleagues and others.
· To adhere to and be conversant with the policies, procedures, and process of the company, e.g. Health and safety, administration of medicines, confidentiality, etc
· To participate in ongoing staff training as required, and to participate in the induction of other staff.
· To attend meetings as required and receive formal supervision.
· To complete any other duties required by Management in the care support setting which are necessary for the wellbeing of the resident
1 Year experience of working in a care setting in the UK desirable
Support work training, current DBS, and a commitment to training and professional development desirable for quick processing
A Proven ability to form positive working relationships with residents, relatives and external agencies, ability to work effectively as a team and cope with changing situation and routine.
Good listening, observation and recording skills with an ability to write reports
A cheerful and outgoing personality, interested in the care and welfare of others, motivated and committed. The ideal candidate should be accessible, approachable possessing empathy towards service users. You must be able to handle difficult situations, retaining confidential information, reliable and honest.
A commitment to Equal opportunities, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive practices is a must.
Applicants to this job must have a work visa/permit with a right to work.
- Care Assistant or Support Worker Training or qualifications
- Current DBS
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 x References
Kindly email your current CV to: email@example.com or contact us on 033 0043 0929
- Salary Offer £9.50-£12.50